Friday, October 15, 2010

chapter 3 tools

WOW ! What a lot of information!! I found out about things on the internet that I had no idea existed and have been able to share them with my 20 and 17 year old.  I really feel this class is going to benefit my sons as much as it does me. They use the internet a little but mainly just use their cell phones for texting (they don't have access to internet from phone).  I think as they look at the information I am providing them, it will make their college careers a little easier. That online bookmarking is going to be a lifesaver! I have had to tell my husband several times that we can't go on a trip because I have an assignment due and since we don't have a laptop, I couldn't carry my research with me. With online bookmarking , I will be able to log in from the hotel computers and continue where I left off! I am so excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment