Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last assignment

WOW!  I must say. This last assignment has me worried. After reading and watching the video about the future of a classroom, I am so unsure if I will have the "stuff" to be an effective teacher since this is my THIRD attempt to place this on my blog!  REALLY?? I am just not this dumb but technology is really a challenge (other than email which I do very well) :)   I chose the mountain as my background because to me it represents this class, a tall , slippery slope.  I tell my preschoolers to always say , "I think I can, I think I can" and I am really having to practice what I preach.  I have tried to get my web page going with no success.  I haven't figured out if it is me or my older computer but I have a horrible feeling it is ME!! Our poor professor, I may have to do a "drive by " for instruction! My first inclination is to drop this class and save my GPA but I know it will still be out there if I want to finish my degree and I have NEVER quit anything in my life so 45 years is probably too late to start but I will take any and all prayers offered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment